[Loadstone] Seeing Assistant Move and Loadstone Routes

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Nov 9 06:29:08 GMT 2015

It can kind of use them for routes. I think you need a .cpk extension on the
filename for this to work. Any comments you may have for points will be lost
thoe. It seems to treat these as tracked points, an ordered list of points
where loadstone would just announce these points in any order. This means
that if you have the points saved out of order things won't work as you'd
expect. I have no idea about dropbox, I just emailed the files to myself as
attachments and imported them that way.
As for keeping your loadstone databases backed up, I'd suggest uploading
your data to the point share system. When I get the loadstone port written
I'm going to take the opportunity to change the format as needed so can't
say for sure the existing format will work at all.