[Loadstone] IPhone?

shane at loadstone-gps.com shane at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Mar 25 17:30:33 GMT 2015

The nice thing is that Loadstone is sstill completely useable on Nokia devices. Further, we will probably be able to buy these devices secondhand for the foreseeable future. Finally, with Symbian basically dead, we are free to just root our phones and install LS, dev cert or no dev cert. Personally, I'm good with that.

Shane