[Loadstone] IPhone?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Mar 25 17:06:37 GMT 2015

Unfortunately like it or not touch screens seem to be here to stay. The only
thing we can do is make the best of it. That will probably involve making
creative use of the screen itself as well as providing support for external
hardware like bluetooth keyboards etc that would make things easier.
As for development itself, at the moment we're dead in the watter, we need
funds to buy development hardware (mainly a mac mini) and purchase a
developer certificate. Until that happens we can't even start working on an
iphone version.