[Loadstone] IPhone?

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed Mar 25 08:38:34 GMT 2015

Hi

I doupt porting LS  to iphone will bring any new value. There are already
a plethora on semi-usable applications. Touchscreen is simply too slow way
to interact with GPS application.

Only reasonable solution would be to include   full support to  the
hardware keyboard/keypad/game controller to have instant access to
different functions.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672