[Loadstone] Windows tool to edit or extract LS-Database

J. jbslists at online-rudel.net
Sat Jan 31 05:03:21 GMT 2015

Hello there,

is there any tool, to edit or export a LS-Database file on a
windows PC?

There are a lot of points in my db, that are of no use any
more. My idea was, to export it on the mobile, transfair it
to the PC, edit it there, kill the db on the mobile and
reimport the rest. But now for about two days my mobile
hangs at the export. The exported file is about 400 mb at
the moment. The default database is 651 kb. That feels not
right to me.

Any idea?

Thank You for reading

J.