[Loadstone] Android-Dot Walker Questions

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Sun Jan 18 14:40:20 GMT 2015

Doesn't really operate exactly like loadstone, but, your best starting point for understanding is to read the dotwalker webpage:
http://www.dotwalker.wz.cz/dotwalker_en.html

Then, try out playing around with the free version a bit.

In terms of android accessibility, really depends on which phone you go for - most of the at the very least newish ones - from jellybean/kitkat versions of operating system upwards - are pretty usable, but, then it varies somewhat phone to phone, and the primary thing is you can customise whole interface quite easily - choose your home screen/launcher, choose different voices, etc. etc.

Now, while I still wish there was a direct loadstone replica on android, I have been using android phones as primary phones for a couple of years laready, and, the one advantage they have over older nokia/symbian phones, etc. is their customisability, as well as the variety of software available out there.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA