[Loadstone] Android-Dot Walker Questions

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Sun Jan 18 14:06:02 GMT 2015

How accessible is Google Android?  Also, how good is dot walker?  Can you
plan routes with it?  Can you make checkpoint files and do the other things
you can with Loadstone?

Don't get me wrong.  I am very happy with Loadstone but might need to look
for something other than my Nokia phone.  They are getting old and receivers
that will work with them are not so easy to find.  If Loadstone were
available for the IPhone, I'd gladly pay for it and not ask these questions.

Mike Hanson