[Loadstone] Dotwalker to Loadstone? (Was: Loadstone (and GPX) converter for Dotwalker)

Matija Nalis mnalis-loadstone at voyager.hr
Mon Feb 16 15:08:29 GMT 2015

Are people really interested in converting from Dotwalker to Loadstone?

I was under impression that Loadstone was not actively developed
anymore (last release being in 2010) and that it only supports
Symbian (S60) mobile platform (which is also being discontinued).

I can understand people moving from dead platform to a new one, but I
do not understand why would they be migrating to the dead platform
(even if the program on dead platform is indeed better)?

But if there really are at least few people interested in converter
from Dotwalker to Loadstone, and they're willing to send me their
.DAT files and give feedback, I could try to make one (provided I
can figure how to read that .DAT files, of course)