[Loadstone] Loadstone (and GPX) converter for Dotwalker

Matija Nalis mnalis-loadstone at voyager.hr
Mon Feb 16 14:47:04 GMT 2015

I don't know how DotWalker internally stores points, but I'm told by
my friends that it has option to load "route.xml" (which is what my
converter produces as a result).

It is mentioned on http://www.dotwalker.wz.cz/dotwalker_en.html in
section "Conversion from OpenStreet maps" (same route.xml can
obviously be used to import from other sources - Dotwalker has no
way of knowing where the original data came from)

Friends also say that it imports OK for them. I have neither Dotwalker
nor Loadstone, so I'm dependant on sample data files and feedback
from other people on how well it works for them.

Or are you telling me that that Menu/Routes/Import has been changed
in newest versions and no longer expects route.xml but some .dat file?