[Loadstone] Thanks

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Tue Dec 22 17:18:57 GMT 2015

I thought it would be appropriate this holiday season to express my thanks
to the Loadstone development team for their willingness to attempt
development of Loadstone GPS for the IPhone, despite poor fundraising
results and some rancorous comments regarding the choice of which platform
to develop Loadstone for first.

Please let those of us who use Loadstone know if there is anything we can do
to facilitate development of Loadstone for the IPhone.  I look forward with
hope to the possible release of Loadstone for the IPhone in 2016.

Thank You and Happy Holidays,

Mike Hanson