[Loadstone] Grmapa 1.0 beta 1 released.

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:05:13 GMT 2015

Hi,

Indeed, this is a superb program. I have some questions.
1. How do I know where I am?
2. I am getting a pointer error when I download the openstreetmap file for India.
3. How do I set my location to a particular place? I tried with the relevant option in the file menu but it takes the program forever to reach that location.

Pranav