[Loadstone] Grmapa 1.0 beta 1 released.

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Wed Dec 2 21:22:36 GMT 2015

Ok, now worked importing .osm map for area, and only issue seemed to be that
needed to then quit, and reload program, so that it would then prompt me for
starting point.

Could also use keystrokes, like P, to let me search for points, etc., and
did seem to be telling me about new locations, some of the time when using
arrow keys, but, for example, in what I think refers to my own
neighbourhood, it was returning very little in terms of points of interest,
etc. - most likely OSM data not containing too much info.

But, will play around with it, and, FWIW, seemed relatively consistent when
using it with both jaws 14, and NVDA 2015.4 on my windows 7 64 bit machine.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA