[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS for iPhone?

Emanuel Boboiu emanuelboboiu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 22:10:40 BST 2014

I donţt thing iPhone is more accessible than a iPhone, but these are long
discussions.
Of course, it is not a good thing to compare an cheap Android with an
iPhone. If we want to compare, letţs compare Nexus 5 with Android 4.4..
Android has Eloquence, Espeak and more other voices for blind users, iPhone
is limited here and in many other cases.
I started to program for Android and I thing it is the best way, at least
for future.
Now there are more blind users with iPhone because it was accessible before
Android. Bu now, because I use an Android and an iPhone, I can see that
Android will be better, not is the same, doing comparisons, everything is
possible on both platforms. speaking about accessibility.

Anyway, I think that if you plan to make  Loadstone for a mobile platform,
Android is better than iPhone because here are all the users from countries
from Eastern Europe, Asia and also there are many, but fewer than with
iPhone in Weastern Europe and USA.
In future iOS will be like Windows is now comparing with Mac. Mac was before
Windows with GUI and interesting things, but Apple is not capable to
continue this way to be in first place.

Another idea is to wait for Windows Phone. :) It was a joke... :lol:

Anyway, thanks again for Loadstone for Symbian, I continue to use it when I
travell bay train, I still have a Nokia E51 for such a situation. There are
many programs for Android and iOS, but they are not so confortable like
Loadstone speaking about a certain point, the distance between me and it.
Functions like Trip Metter and many other are very useful for me.
For me and pupils in the school where I work, Loadstone was one of the most
important softwares, we did there trainings, demonstrations etc.

Best regards,
     Manu