[Loadstone] Android and Accessability

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Tue Sep 30 11:54:03 BST 2014

Plus, android phones are generally quite a bit more affordable, in terms of
entry level users/markets, but anyway, and in terms of smaller countries,
and while have no idea if it's available for iPhone, you can also use
eSpeak synthesizer version on android for other languages - there are free
and paid for versions.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
...Roger Wilco wants to welcome you...to the space janitor's closet...