[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS for iPhone?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Sep 30 07:50:03 BST 2014

As far as the user interface goes that's mainly up to the phone.
Unfortunately all the phones seem to be going touch like it or not. To get
buttons on an iPhone the only thing I can think of would be to use a small
bluetooth keyboard. There's one that I've seen that's not much bigger than a
nokia keypad and I think that would work quite well.
So the loadstone app would have to work with the standard iphone interface
(not too bad once you get used to it) and also have support for an external
keyboard so the more traditional interface could be used.
We're a rather long way from that thoe, the app has to be written first.