[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS for iPhone?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Sep 30 07:43:27 BST 2014

The main cost is going to be the cost of a new mac and the developer fee. At
the moment I have two older mac minis but unfortunately none of them will
run the latest development tools from Apple. This seems to be Apple's way of
keeping users buying new hardware, upping the requirements to get anything
done. There's also a $100 per year fee to develope and run an app on the
iPhone. Once the loadstone app is developed it would be put up on the app
store for a reasonable fee and that would most likely sustain the yearly
developer fee.
Other than that the only thing it'll take is time for me to learn how to
write and test the app.