[Loadstone] Geocoding Question

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Thu Sep 4 03:37:03 BST 2014

I at times use either google maps, or bing maps to search for an address, and then, at times find the GPS coordinates on their search pages.

Alternatively, there are multiple apps on my android phones that let me save places based on address, and then retrieve coordinates like that?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
...Roger Wilco wants to welcome you, to the space janitor's closet...