[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS for iPhone?

Stuart Foster stuart.foster at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 5 19:48:58 BST 2014

Hi
I haven't looked at My way, but the other apps listed below are not as versatile when it comes to holding several databases of data. Only Seeing Assistant Move is able to hold several databases and open them all at once, as does Loadstone. Also after a request from me, you can now write new data into the databases. You can migrate all your loadstone databases into Seeing Assistant via dropbox. The only drawback is that you can't get them out again for archiving purposes in an industry standard format. So if Seeing Assistant Move goes bust, you could lose access to all your data. I have asked them to fix this.
I have a lot of databases that are very valuable to me, hence had to look at this very carefully before moving off Loadstone.
I hope this helps.
I will not comment further as this is in danger of goingoff topic. I am just sharing my journey (made very reluctantly indeed) away from Loadstone.
Regards
Stuart