[Loadstone] Default ls database to dotwalker

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 13:23:49 BST 2014

Hi Milos, read below answer.

Hello Kit,
Not sure that I understood well how to coppy my ls default data into dotwalker.

Ans: Honestly, try to check out teh tool and the instruction on web first. Try it out, its quite easy. Only thing to remember is after installing DW, Create a route to make the app create folders first. If not, u won't be able to find the DW folder on your phone.

Also, is there a way of checking my current latitude and longitude in Dotwalker?
ANS: I have never come across, not sure if that is possible. The only way I know is while creating a new point, tap on options and u will get location and in here, u can read the Lat and Long.

And one more thing... You've just said that the only thing that is not included in Dotwalker is saving on current or from commencement. But, wat about the exploration mode or something similar? I didn't seam to be able to find it in Dotwalker...
Ans: I might have overlooked on the explore mode. Sorry cause I have never used that point even on LS cause I find it not much benefit.

Best!
          Milos Przic
Twitter: MilosPrzic
Skype: Milosh-hs