[Loadstone] gps for android

Josh joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 18:16:48 GMT 2014

Hi

in regards to dotwalker. awhile ago when I used loadstone there was a
website with a bunch of checkboxes think it was in polish. and it let
you download google maps for offline use I think for a certain area and
convert to osm or loadstone format. is this still available? I like
google maps because it has the points of interest in it. but I have a
nexus7 kitkat 4.4 tablet that is NOT rooted which is fine for me but
anyway it would be cool if we could put in google maps routes that would
include all points of interest as well.

Josh

--
using windows7 laptop