[Loadstone] Three Questions

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Thu Jan 9 12:56:46 GMT 2014

Hi
N95 is quite old model, C5 is the last Nokia S60
  phone manucfactured and may still be available.

C5 is quite usable with Loadstone, it has internal gps, real buttons and
place for external memory card. However there were many models of C5 on
the market, the 5 MP model has these features.

There are external battery packs for i-devices.

However lack of real keypads make them very hard to use  out there.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672

  Michael O. Hanson kirjoitti