[Loadstone] Three Questions

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Thu Jan 9 11:38:26 GMT 2014

I have a Nokia N82, with which I have been very pleased.  However, it is
getting old and starting to show its age.

I don't want to mess with an iPhone or android until there is a good GPS
solution available for one or the other and until those touch screens work
well.  In the case of the IPhone, I would like to see a battery I can
change.

I understand it is still possible to get the Nokia N95 new.  I have three
questions.  First, does Nokia still make the N95?

Second, how well does this phone work with Loadstone?  Third, how well does
this phone work in general?

Thank You,

Mike Hanson