[Loadstone] Importing .xml to Loadstone usable

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Fri Feb 14 14:12:40 GMT 2014

Well, like said, it won't work just like that as the CSV file version of
route.xml, but, will/would require tweaking/additional field values added in
again, etc. etc.

For example, the CSV version of dotwalker's route.xml file looks like this
right at top - just test data here:

Title,Lat,Lng,Description
Bafadi Street,-2.60557874,28.2221002,

Whereas, a loadstone import/export file should look more like the following:

#!lsdb
table,point
name,latitude,longitude,accuracy,satellites,priority,userid,id
"Bafadi Street",-260557874,282221002,1,0,2,12345,912629177

And, that one is from the example that I renamed to osm.xml before running
it through the dotwalker conversion software to generate the route.xml file
I used above, but anyway.

What I meant is that you could take your re-converted route.xml file, load
it into excel, save it as a .CSV format file, and then try tweak it using
search and replace in an editor like edSharp, to handle slightly more
involved search and replace functionality, to try get data back, and, will
also lastly just say that I have multiple backup versions of things like my
loadstone database and export files, just in case, to avoid things like this
happening too often - sorry.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker