[Loadstone] Importing .xml to Loadstone usable

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 13:36:27 GMT 2014

Hi,
The CSV file that I tried to import to Loadstone does not import any
actual point, although it imports it to Loadstone default, but gives a
message, zero entry imported. I suppose I've lost all my loadstone
points for ever, although I do have them as xml file in DotWalker
application, which means I do have the records of all my points but
not loadstone readable.

On 2/14/14, Jacob Kruger <jacob at blindza.co.za> wrote:
> If you take route.xml into microsoft excel, and then save it as a CSV file,
> it's format is somewhat similar to a loadstone exported/importable format
> file, but, not quite - depending on number of records/entries you might
> still be able to then play around with that CSV file to make it look enough
> like a loadstone format export file, to then try re-import it into a
> loadstone database, but, you'll have to look at an example, and compare it
> to the other version, and see if it looks doable/worth the effort.
>
> Stay well
>
> Jacob Kruger
> Blind Biker
> Skype: BlindZA