[Loadstone] Importing .xml to Loadstone usable

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Fri Feb 14 08:41:12 GMT 2014

If you take route.xml into microsoft excel, and then save it as a CSV file, it's format is somewhat similar to a loadstone exported/importable format file, but, not quite - depending on number of records/entries you might still be able to then play around with that CSV file to make it look enough like a loadstone format export file, to then try re-import it into a loadstone database, but, you'll have to look at an example, and compare it to the other version, and see if it looks doable/worth the effort.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA