[Loadstone] Importing .xml to Loadstone usable

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 06:27:19 GMT 2014

Folks,
Few days back, with the help of a tool, I converted all my loadstone data having .txt extension to route.xml to be able to use for DotWalker application. Due to some reason I completely deleted all my old loadstone database and now I want to have all my points back from route.xml file. Would be grateful if somebody could guide me to convert all my files from route.xml to .txt or any other desirable format which is accepted by loadstone.
Vikas Kapoor,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137
Skype Id: dl_vikas