[Loadstone] Good Geocoder?

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Fri Dec 19 15:22:18 GMT 2014

For whatever reason, generally, bing maps interface is more likely to give you coordinates in return for search results - went to following URL, and pasted that address in location edit box, and hit enter:
http://www.bing.com/maps/

And, it, among other things told me the following:
44.971790,-93.412720

HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
...Roger Wilco wants to welcome you, to the space janitor's closet...