[Loadstone] OsmAnd Access.

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Sun Apr 27 17:57:06 BST 2014

Will just say that one issue have with OSMAnd, is the install disk space it
requires, and, unless could specifically import my loadstone databases, not
sure it would offer much more than dotwalker, etc.?

And, issue with importing loadstone databases is the russian interface of
the importer/conversion tool doesn't get read to me using either jaws or
NVDA, but, let's see - primary issue is OSMAnd seems to require 17Mb of
install space, which don't currently have available on my primary android
unit.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker