[Loadstone] Default ls database to dotwalker

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 05:52:06 BST 2014

Jacob, trust me. try to leave your Loadstone for a while and play around with DotWalker, u will like it and its more powerful.  I sold away my E6 and still kept my N79. The reason being that I might need loadstone but for the pass few months, I have not in anyway run my Loadstone app.  If u always come back to the button phone and thinking that its the best, u will never get hold of the new apps on touch screen, smiles.

There is only one thing lacking in Dotwalker compared with LS which I can think off. We cannot enter points manually and while labelling a new point, we are not able to select from commencement or the the current position.

Regards,
KITT.