[Loadstone] About dotwalker

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Wed Apr 23 12:27:50 BST 2014

Have a look at the dotWalker website/page:
http://www.dotwalker.wz.cz/dotwalker_en.html

And, no, it's not just an android version of loadstone, but, has some of the
same principles in it, and the developer offers a small bit of software to
help you convert loadstone databases into it, or else, from within dotwalker
itself, you can also import open street map databases/points for an area.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA