[Loadstone] Default ls database to dotwalker

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Thu Apr 10 19:24:41 BST 2014

Search for point finder accessibility on google playstore website, and in
terms of dot walker, here's the developer's own site:
http://www.dotwalker.wz.cz/dotwalker_en.html

In the app itself, you can get it to literally download your local OSM data
into it's own data format.

There's also a form of accessibility modified version of the android OSM
app - haven't done much with it myself:
http://ksrk-edu.ru/download.php?id=63

And, otherwise, on google playstore, search for guide droid, by the
eyes-free group.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker