[Loadstone] Default ls database to dotwalker

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Thu Apr 10 10:29:00 BST 2014

Dotwalker, since it can let you import loadstone data, but, then works
somewhat differently than loadstone - honestly, while primarily use android
phones, one of the primary reasons still have my nokia N82 here is in case
need/want loadstone to fire up/run...<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA