[Loadstone] Importing Loadstone points to DotWalker

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 18:53:38 BST 2013

Hi,
After having exported/converted the points to the required format, I'm trying to paste it to my dotWalker folder, but unfortunately, I don't have any subfolder within that, and If I paste it to the root folder, the points aren't being recognised! what to do?
Vikas Kapoor,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137
Skype Id: dl_vikas