[Loadstone] Importing Loadstone points to DotWalker

Grzegorz Złotowicz grzezlo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 19:42:46 BST 2013

Hello,
download my tool called ls2dotwalker:
http://www.zlotowicz.pl/ls2dotwalker.zip
run the program and point it to your file which you want to convert
(only text files, binary databases needs at first to be exported to text
format).
As a result after short while, you'll get a folder named like your input
file (without extension), and needed route.xml in this folder.
Program supports database text files, and checkpoint files too.
Excuse me for possibly off-topic.
Greetings, Greg.