[Loadstone] Importing Loadstone points to DotWalker

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Thu Sep 12 19:36:10 BST 2013

Effectively, you need to export the database/points using loadstone on the nokia phone, and then save that file as osm.xml in the same folder as the RouteConvertor.exe point converter app, run it, and click on the write route.xml button, and it converts it to route.xml, which you then put in a subfolder on the android unit under the dotwalker folder - and the name of that subfolder is the name for the route in dotWalker.

HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA