[Loadstone] Importing Loadstone points to DotWalker

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 18:30:25 BST 2013

Folks,
I'd be grateful if you could once again explain step by step how to import the Loadstone points to DotWalker. I've got more than 100 points in my old Nokia device and want now to import to DotWalker because of the simple fact that many of the places marked in my old device I'm not likely to visit them in the near future! It would also be nice if by any chance any method allows us to save the point by entering the GPS coordinates manually!
Thanks.
Vikas Kapoor,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137
Skype Id: dl_vikas