[Loadstone] help needid

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Sun Nov 10 18:52:30 GMT 2013

Hello Abdul,
as you're writing on the Loadstone list:
What maps did you download from Which website (link would be great) to
achieve which goal?
To generate .osm from .osm.pbf, there are in general a few libraries and
programs.
But as you didn't tell us your operating system and if or if not you are
blind, it's not possible to point you to the appropriate software.

What exactly do you want to do?
Where did you get your "maps" as you call it from?

regards
Peter