[Loadstone] Is anybody interested in loadstone for iphone

Miranda miran.woudstra at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 09:14:32 GMT 2013

I couldn't agree more. I went with Android as well and find it very
accessible now. The developers at Google listen to the blind community very
well. They release a new version of Talkback almost every month, and every
new release is better than the previous one.

Anyway, whatever you decide, I want to take this opportunity to thank you
developers for all the great work you've done. I have used Loadstone for
years, and it has always been very helpful to me. Apart from helping me to
find my points of interest, me and my husband spent quite a few very
pleasant hours with geocaching, using Loadstone as our GPS tool.

Kind regards,
Miranda