[Loadstone] Is anybody interested in loadstone for iphone?

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon Nov 4 08:05:32 GMT 2013

Hi

An interesting idea. However the  touch interface problems have to  be
solved somehow: IMO touchscreen is quite useless if one have to something
on hurry or on a moving target as they say in Foursquare.

TheUI should be based on phone movements, external keyboard or large
buttons on the screen with fixed places.
  It makes no sense to make one more flick-and-miss interface.

On the other if we make an application as powerful as Loadstone on S60
most people will notuse it because it's too complex.

I'll pay up to $ 100 per year for a workin solution. I have wasted over $
1000 for  iPhone and it's applications. I still don't leave my house
without Loadstone.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672