[Loadstone] Is anybody interested in loadstone for iphone?

John Robinson jbr100uk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 16:22:45 GMT 2013

Hi Shawn.  I've been a user of the Symbian version of Loadstone for a
number of years now ands it has been a truly fantastic product!  The
fact that you have been able to offer a talking satnav system of this
quality for free is almost unbelievable!

I don't currently have an Iphone or know much about them, but I would
certainly consider purchasing one if you decide to make Loadstone run on
it.

Yours sincerely,

John Robinson