[Loadstone] Is anybody interested in loadstone for iphone?

Chris Hill chris.hill59 at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 2 18:10:42 GMT 2013

I've gone down the Android route.  I'm very pleased with the
accessibility now available on Android, so I don't envisage moving to
Iphone.  I do continue to use my old Nokia for Loadstone though.

One of the many great things about using Loadstone on an old Nokia is
that the phone is quite small and fits easily in one hand. This means
that I can just keep the phone in my pocket and just take it out to
consult it occasionally, whilst continuing to walk along with my dog.
Operating a touch screen phone with one hand isn't easy and that's one
thing to be borne in mind when you design the user interface for Iphone.

chris