[Loadstone] Is anybody interested in loadstone for iPhone?

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 05:40:32 GMT 2013

Hi Shawn,

I am not able to see the value of this project. We have options such as
navigon, blindsquare that work globally as far as I know. They do not need
the user to enter custom maps. There is indeed an app on the iPhone that
uses loadstone maps. I believe it is called iMove.

As for the Android OS, Google Maps can be used offline and I believe you can
mark places of interest.

You may want to release a survey to the rest of the community to get a
broader picture. Time you took a break. <smile

Pranav