[Loadstone] Is anybody interested in loadstone for iphone?

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 12:19:21 GMT 2013

Hi, That would be great. I am using iPhone at the moment and can't find a
loadstone counterpart for iOS. There are some apps like move assistant or
ariadne gps but i do not consider them like Loadstone. I do not have a
symbian device so i can not use loadstone either.
I willingly test it and pay for it if necessary.