[Loadstone] Is anybody interested in loadstone for iphone?

Dale Leavens dleavens at puc.net
Fri Nov 1 11:41:35 GMT 2013

I don't yet have an iPhone but probably soon will. I generally like the
Loadstone application except for real problems I continue to experience
getting maps onto my Nokia N73. Presumably there are better ways than having
to fiddle about moving things about through folders not intended for user
manipulation, that commonly failed for me.

I would be willing to pay for such an application provided it is easy and
intuitive to use and preferably not requiring constant cell connection.

Cheers.

Dale Leavens.
.