[Loadstone] Is anybody interested in loadstone for iphone?

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Fri Nov 1 07:10:24 GMT 2013

I'm sure there would be various people interested in something like this,
but, from my side, while I still use my old nokia N82 with loadstone on
occasion, android is my primary mobile focus area, and am currently playing
around with pointFinder and dotWalker on that platform, etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA