[Loadstone] When is the next version of LS comming

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon May 6 07:14:04 BST 2013

There is a new version of Loadstone with a lot of new features and bug
fixes. The problem has been we haven't been able to get our publisher id
renewed so can't sign the application for release. Fortunately, according to
symbian they'll be dropping the requirement for a publisher id sometime in
July. When/if this happens we'll be able to get back to releasing again
after what has been much too long a wait.