[Loadstone] how to get a coordinates for specific point in OSM

Ondrej Rosik ondrej.rosik at gmail.com
Thu May 2 10:29:55 BST 2013

Hi,
I get the following error
Not Found
The requested URL /function location(callback) {mode = 'sync';if
(callback) { mode = 'async'; }this.className =
'location';this.dispatcher = new
HTML_AJAX_Dispatcher(this.className,mode,callback,'/location-server.php
was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at pse.loadstone-gps.com Port 80

Win sp, sp3, Firefox 20.0.1