[Loadstone] how to get a coordinates for specific point in OSM

Ondrej Rosik ondrej.rosik at gmail.com
Thu May 2 09:37:38 BST 2013

Yesterday I checked that out and find the same problem. Mostly I have no
idea about coordinates. Here is mi situation. I will go somewhere by
train and want to check out where I am. So I see the station names and I
can find them in OSM database. So I want to add points to my database. I
just find one solution. Click to desired result in OSM page and click to
permanent link. the url contains latitude and longitude. Geeky
workarround but it seems to work.