[Loadstone] how to get a coordinates for specific point in OSM

rj rjonav at xs4all.nl
Thu May 2 09:31:58 BST 2013

The point share will give you the data near a point, and works very
well.
But to use the point share you need to know the coordinates of where you
want to go. For instance the Kölner Domm or the youth hostel in
Düsseldorf.
When you know them you can feed them in the point share exchange site
and get the loadstone map for the surrounding area.

But how do you get the coordinates for your initial point?
The link Get data by civic location on http://pse.loadstone-gps.com/ is
broken.

How can you get these coordinates from the openstreetmap.org site?
Or from anywhere else on the web.

Robert

-------