[Loadstone] Problems With Loadstone Tools

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Fri Jun 21 12:08:24 BST 2013

Jacob Krueger  suggested I send the following.  I got the Loadstone tools
package from www.loadstone-gps.com.  What follows is a summary of what I
have tried and what happened.  I will run scans on my computer for malware
and remove anything I find.

Ok, do yourself a favor, and send these replies to either Shawn, or to list
- seems my mail server doesn't want to get that right, but, it would help if
the messages to the list also included all the relevant information -
unzipped file, hit enter on loadstone.exe, nothing happened, opened up
firefox myself, typed in http://127.0.0.1:81/, and nothing meaningful
happened.